please note that our office and warehouse will be closed 16.12.2019 to 05.01.2020. The orders during this time will be shipped on 06.01.2020.
Enjoy all the sweet moments this wonderful holiday season and new year!
Your EXP-Tech team
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Manufacturer: Adafruit
- Order number: EXP-R15-1349
- Manufacturer part number: 3777
- Availability: 14
- country of origin: CN
- HS code: 85011099
- Weight (kg): 0.03
These durable (but affordable!) plastic gearbox motors (also known as 'TT' motors) are an easy, low-cost way to get your projects moving. This is a TT DC Gearbox Motor with a gear ratio of 1:48, and it comes with 2 x 200mm wires with breadboard-friendly 0.1" male connectors. Perfect for plugging into a breadboard or terminal blocks.
You can power these motors with 3VDC up to 6VDC, they'll of course go a little faster at the higher voltages. We grabbed one motor and found these stats when running it from a bench-top supply
- At 3VDC we measured 150mA @ 120 RPM no-load, and 1.1 Amps when stalled
- At 4.5VDC we measured 155mA @ 185 RPM no-load, and 1.2 Amps when stalled
- At 6VDC we measured 160mA @ 250 RPM no-load, and 1.5 Amps when stalled
Note that these are very basic motors, and have no built-in encoders, speed control or positional feedback. Voltage goes in, rotation goes out! There will be variation from motor to motor, so a separate feedback system is required if you need precision movement.
- Rated Voltage: 3~6V
- Continuous No-Load Current: 150mA +/- 10%
- Min. Operating Speed (3V): 90+/- 10% RPM
- Min. Operating Speed (6V): 200+/- 10% RPM
- Torque: 0.15Nm ~0.60Nm
- Stall Torque (6V): 0.8kg.cm
- Gear Ratio: 1:48
- Body Dimensions: 70 x 22 x 18mm
- Wires Length: 200mm & 28 AWG
- Weight: 30.6g