Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Manufacturer: Adafruit
- Order number: EXP-R15-863
- Manufacturer part number: 1967
- Availability: 8
- country of origin: US
- HS code: 85423990
- Weight (kg): 0.02
This fully-assembled pan-tilt kit is the perfect way to give your project full range motion with two micro servos. The pan-tilt can rotate roughly 180° from side-to-side and can tilt up&downwards around 150°. It also comes fully assembled with two Micro Servos (SG-90 or SG-92 type) included and a 38mm x 36mm space to mount a camera or sensor or whatever you like.
Since the motors are plain, every-day analog servos, you can use any microcontroller or driver. They're good for beginners who want to make stuff move and the pan-tilt is an easy way to give whatever you're making both left-right and up-down motion. In our demo, we hooked this up with a Trinket Pro and made it do a little dance with the Arduino Servo library
- Base: 37mm x 33mm x 3mm / 1.5" x 1.3" x 0.1"
- Mounting Hole Distances: 30mm x 26mm / 1.2" x 1"
- Standing Height (zero tilt): 67mm / 2.6"
- Top Platform: 38mm x 36mm / 1.5"x 1.4"
- Weight: 37g