These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
Stepper Motor Bipolar,200 Steps,NEMA 8,3.9V,600mA
Prices plus VAT plus shipping costs
11 Stück ready for shipment
- Manufacturer: Pololu
- Order number: EXP-R25-073
- Manufacturer part number: 1204
- country of origin: CN
- HS code: 85011010
- Weight (kg): 0.052
This small hybrid bipolar stepping motor has a 1.8° step angle (200 steps/revolution). Each... more
This small hybrid bipolar stepping motor has a 1.8° step angle (200 steps/revolution). Each phase draws 600 mA at 3.9 V, allowing for a holding torque of 180 g-cm (2.5 oz-in). The motor has four color-coded wires terminated with bare leads: black and green connect to one coil; red and blue connect to the other. It can be controlled by a pair of suitable H-bridges (one for each coil), but we recommend using a bipolar stepper motor driver.
Our 4mm universal mounting hub can be used to mount objects on the stepper motor?s 4mm-diameter output shaft.
- Size: 20 mm square × 30 mm, not including the shaft (NEMA 8)
- Weight: 60 g (2 oz)
- Shaft diameter: 4 mm ?D?
- Steps per revolution: 200
- Current rating: 600 mA per coil
- Voltage rating: 3.9 V
- Resistance: 6.5 ? per coil
- Holding torque: 180 g-cm (2.5 oz-in)
- Inductance: 1.7 mH per coil
- Lead length: 30 cm (12?)
- Output shaft supported by two ball bearings
Stepper Motor Applications:
- CNC machines
- 3D printer/prototyping machines
- Laser cutters
- Pick and place machines
- Linear actuators
- Hard drives