Dear customers,Due to the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) situation, we cannot guarantee our usual same-day shipping.
Thanks for your understanding!
Your EXP-Tech team
Article successfully added.
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
Order within the next 2 days 0 hours and 35 minutes so the order is shipped at Monday .
- Manufacturer: Pololu
- Order number: EXP-R25-073
- Manufacturer part number: 1204
- Availability: 23
- country of origin: CN
- HS code: 85011010
- Weight (kg): 0.052
This small hybrid bipolar stepping motor has a 1.8° step angle (200 steps/revolution). Each... more
This small hybrid bipolar stepping motor has a 1.8° step angle (200 steps/revolution). Each phase draws 600 mA at 3.9 V, allowing for a holding torque of 180 g-cm (2.5 oz-in). The motor has four color-coded wires terminated with bare leads: black and green connect to one coil; red and blue connect to the other. It can be controlled by a pair of suitable H-bridges (one for each coil), but we recommend using a bipolar stepper motor driver.
Our 4mm universal mounting hub can be used to mount objects on the stepper motor’s 4mm-diameter output shaft.
- Size: 20 mm square × 30 mm, not including the shaft (NEMA 8)
- Weight: 60 g (2 oz)
- Shaft diameter: 4 mm “D”
- Steps per revolution: 200
- Current rating: 600 mA per coil
- Voltage rating: 3.9 V
- Resistance: 6.5 Ω per coil
- Holding torque: 180 g-cm (2.5 oz-in)
- Inductance: 1.7 mH per coil
- Lead length: 30 cm (12″)
- Output shaft supported by two ball bearings
Stepper Motor Applications:
- CNC machines
- 3D printer/prototyping machines
- Laser cutters
- Pick and place machines
- Linear actuators
- Hard drives