Stepper Motor: Bipolar, 200 Steps/Rev, 56x76mm, 3.
Prices plus VAT plus shipping costs
10 Stück ready for shipment
- Manufacturer: Pololu
- Order number: EXP-R25-183
- Manufacturer part number: 1478
- country of origin: CN
- HS code: 85011099
- Weight (kg): 2
This hybrid bipolar stepping motor has a 1.8° step angle (200 steps/revolution). Each phase... more
This hybrid bipolar stepping motor has a 1.8° step angle (200 steps/revolution). Each phase draws 2.8 A at 3.2 V, allowing for a holding torque of 18.9 kg-cm (260 oz-in). The motor has four color-coded wires terminated with bare leads: black and green connect to one coil; red and blue connect to the other. It can be controlled by a pair of suitable H-bridges (one for each coil), but we recommend using a bipolar stepper motor driver.
- Size: 56.4 mm square × 76 mm, not including the shaft (NEMA 23)
- Weight: 1 kg (35 oz)
- Shaft diameter: 1/4? (6.3 mm) ?D?
- Steps per revolution: 200
- Current rating: 2.8 A per coil
- Voltage rating: 3.2 V
- Resistance: 1.13 Ohm per coil
- Holding torque: 18.9 kg-cm (260 oz-in)
- Inductance: 3.6 mH per coil
- Lead length: 30cm
The following diagram shows the stepper motor dimensions in mm. The output shaft has a 0.25? (6.3 mm) diameter. Though not shown in the diagram, the output is a D-shaft with a section that is flattened by 0.5 mm.
Stepper Motor Applications:
- CNC machines
- 3D printer/prototyping machines
- Laser cutters
- Pick and place machines
- Linear actuators
- Hard drives
|Voltage rating (V):||3,2|
|Current rating (A):||2,8|
|Motor length (mm):||76|
|Output shaft (mm):||20|