Article successfully added.
This product is currently not available.
Please inform me as soon as the product is available again.
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time approx. 14 days
- Manufacturer: Adafruit
- Order number: EXP-R15-245
- Manufacturer part number: 324
- Availability: 0
- country of origin: CN
- HS code: 85011099
- Weight (kg): 0.256
A stepper motor to satisfy all your robotics needs! This 4-wire bipolar stepper has 1.8°... more
A stepper motor to satisfy all your robotics needs! This 4-wire bipolar stepper has 1.8° per step for smooth motion and a nice holding torque. The motor was specified to have a max current of 350mA so that it could be driven easily with an Adafruit motor shield for Arduino (or other motor driver) and a wall adapter or lead-acid battery.
Some nice details include a ready-to-go cable and a machined drive shaft (so you can easily attach stuff). We drove it with an Adafruit motor shield for Arduino and it hummed along nicely at 250 RPM. To connect to our shield, put the wires in this order: Red, Yellow, skip ground, Green, Brown (or Gray)
- 200 steps per revolution, 1.8 degrees
- Bipolar stepper, requires an H-bridge!
- 4-wire, 12 inch leads
- 42mm/1.65" square body
- 31mm/1.22" square mounting holes, 3mm metric screws (M3)
- 5mm diameter drive shaft, 24mm long, with a machined flat
- 12V rated voltage (you can drive it at a lower voltage, but the torque will drop) at 350mA max current
- 28 oz*in, 20 N*cm, 2 Kg*cm holding torque per phase
- 35 ohms per winding
|Motor length (mm):||34|
|Current rating (A):||0,35|
|Voltage rating (V):||12|
|Output shaft (mm):||24|