Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Manufacturer: ACT Motor
- Order number: EXP-R73-016
- Manufacturer part number: 23HS6620B
- Availability: 5
- Weight (kg): 0.7
Hybrid stepper motor from ACT MOTOR in the NEMA 23 design with a motor length of 56 mm and a step angle of 1.8 ° (full step).
Stepper motors are position control motors and are used in desktop printers, plotters, 3D printers, CNC milling machines, and all applications requiring precise position control.
- Motor type: Nema 23 hybrid stepper motor
- Step angle (°): 1.8 ± 5%
- Voltage (V): 2.7
- Current (A): 2.0
- Phase resistance (Ω): 1.35 ± 10% Ω / phase
- Phase Inductance (mH): 2.5 ± 20% mH / phase
- Holding torque (N.cm. min.): 90
- Connection cable: 6
- Rotor torque (g.cm2): 300
- Detent torque (N.cm Max): 4.0
- Frame size: 56.4X56.4 mm
- Motor length: 56 mm
- Shaft diameter: 6.35 mm (front shaft), 6.35 mm (rear shaft)
- Shaft length: 21 mm (front shaft); 21 mm (rear shaft)
- Cable length: 300 mm
- To achieve a higher holding torque (1.26N.m = 180oz-in) but at a slower speed: black - A +, green - A -, red - B +, blue - B, yellow and white do not need to be connected.
- To achieve a lower holding torque (0.9 Nm = 127 ounces), but a higher speed: black: A +; yellow: A-; red: B +; white: B, green and blue do not have to be connected.
|Motor length (mm):||56|
|Output shaft (mm):||21|
|Voltage rating (V):||2,7|
|Current rating (A):||2,0|