please note that our office and warehouse will be closed 16.12.2019 to 05.01.2020. The orders during this time will be shipped on 06.01.2020.
Enjoy all the sweet moments this wonderful holiday season and new year!
Your EXP-Tech team
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Manufacturer: ACT Motor
- Order number: EXP-R73-016
- Manufacturer part number: 23HS6620B
- Availability: 5
- Weight (kg): 0.7
Hybrid stepper motor from ACT MOTOR in the NEMA 23 design with a motor length of 56 mm and a step angle of 1.8 ° (full step).
Stepper motors are position control motors and are used in desktop printers, plotters, 3D printers, CNC milling machines, and all applications requiring precise position control.
- Motor type: Nema 23 hybrid stepper motor
- Step angle (°): 1.8 ± 5%
- Voltage (V): 2.7
- Current (A): 2.0
- Phase resistance (Ω): 1.35 ± 10% Ω / phase
- Phase Inductance (mH): 2.5 ± 20% mH / phase
- Holding torque (N.cm. min.): 90
- Connection cable: 6
- Rotor torque (g.cm2): 300
- Detent torque (N.cm Max): 4.0
- Frame size: 56.4X56.4 mm
- Motor length: 56 mm
- Shaft diameter: 6.35 mm (front shaft), 6.35 mm (rear shaft)
- Shaft length: 21 mm (front shaft); 21 mm (rear shaft)
- Cable length: 300 mm
- To achieve a higher holding torque (1.26N.m = 180oz-in) but at a slower speed: black - A +, green - A -, red - B +, blue - B, yellow and white do not need to be connected.
- To achieve a lower holding torque (0.9 Nm = 127 ounces), but a higher speed: black: A +; yellow: A-; red: B +; white: B, green and blue do not have to be connected.
|Motor length (mm):||56|
|Output shaft (mm):||21|
|Voltage rating (V):||2,7|
|Current rating (A):||2,0|