264x176, 2.7inch E-Ink display HAT for Raspberry Pi, three-colorWaveshare
- Order number:
- Manufacturer part number:
In stockGuaranteed shipping date: 17.06.19, if you order within .
Value added tax: €3.11
This is an E-Ink display HAT for Raspberry Pi, 2.7inch, 264x176 resolution, with embedded controller, communicating via SPI interface, supports red, black, and white three-color display.
Due to the advantages like ultra low power consumption, wide viewing angle, great effect under sunlight, it is an ideal choice for applications such as shelf label, industrial instrument, and so on.
- No backlight, keeps displaying last content for a long time even when power down
- Ultra low power consumption, basically power is only required for refreshing
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi 2B/3B/Zero/Zero W
- Onboard 4x Keys
- SPI interface, for connecting with other controller boards like Raspberry/Arduino/Nucleo, etc.
- Comes with development resources and manual (examples for Raspberry Pi/Arduino/STM32)
- Operating voltage: 3.3V
- Interface: 3-wire SPI, 4-wire SPI
- Outline dimension: 85mm × 56mm
- Display size: 57.288mm × 38.192mm
- Dot pitch: 0.217 × 0.217
- Resolution: 264 × 176
- Display color: red, black, white
- Grey level: 2
- Full refresh time: 15s
- Refresh power: 26.4mW(typ.)
- Standby power: <0.017mW
- Viewing angle: >170°
- 2.7 inch e-Paper HAT (B) x1
- RPi screws pack (2pcs) x2
- PH2.0 20cm 8Pin x1