Adafruit ItsyBitsy M4 Express featuring ATSAMD51Adafruit
- Order number:
- Manufacturer part number:
In stockGuaranteed shipping date: 17.06.19, if you order within .
Value added tax: €2.56
ItsyBitsy M4 Express is only is only 35.9mm long by 17.8mm wide, but has 6 power pins, 23 digital GPIO pins (7 of which can be analog in, 2 x 1 MSPS analog out DACs, and 18 x PWM out). It's the same chip as the Adafruit Metro M4 but really really small. So it's great once you've finished up a prototype on a Metro M4 or (the upcoming) Feather M4, and want to make the project much smaller. It even comes with 2MB of SPI Flash built in, for data logging, file storage, or CircuitPython code.
The most exciting part of the ItsyBitsy M4 is that while you can use it with the Arduino IDE, we are shipping it with CircuitPython on board. When you plug it in, it will show up as a very small disk drive with main.py on it. Edit main.py with your favorite text editor to build your project using Python, the most popular programming language. No installs, IDE or compiler needed, so you can use it on any computer, even ChromeBooks or computers you can't install software on. When you're done, unplug the Itsy' and your code will go with you.
- Same size, form-factor as the ItsyBitsy 32u4 and ItsyBitsy M0, and nearly-identical pinout as both
- ATSAMD51 32-bit Cortex M4 core running at 120 MHz
- Hardware DSP and floating point support
- 512 KB flash, 192 KB RAM
- 2 MB SPI FLASH chip for storing files and CircuitPython code storage.
- 32-bit, 3.3V logic and power
- Built in crypto engines with AES (256 bit), true RNG, Pubkey controller
- Native USB supported by every OS
- Can be used with Arduino IDE or CircuitPython
- Power with either USB or external output (such as a battery) - it'll automatically switch over
- Comes pre-loaded with the UF2 bootloader