Adafruit Feather M4 Express ATSAMD51Adafruit
- Order number:
- Manufacturer part number:
Value added tax: €3.92
The Feather M4 is powered by the ATSAMD51J19, with its 120MHz Cortex M4 with floating point support and 512KB Flash and 192KB RAM.
With it's Feather form factor, it will work with all Adafruit FeatherWings.
When you plug it in, it will show up as a very small disk drive with main.py on it. Edit main.py with your favorite text editor to build your project using Python, the most popular programming language. No installs, IDE or compiler needed, so you can use it on any computer, even ChromeBooks or computers you can't install software on. When you're done, unplug the Feather and your code will go with you.
- Measures 2.0" x 0.9" x 0.28" (51mm x 23mm x 8mm) without headers soldered in
- Light as a (large?) feather - 5 grams
- ATSAMD51 32-bit Cortex M4 core running at 120 MHz, 32-bit, 3.3V logic and power
- Hardware DSP and floating point support
- 512 KB flash, 192 KB RAM
- 2 MB SPI FLASH chip for storing files and CircuitPython code storage.
- No EEPROM
- 32.768 KHz crystal for clock generation & RTC
- 3.3V regulator with 500mA peak current output
- USB native support, comes with USB bootloader and serial port debugging
- Built in crypto engines with AES (256 bit), true RNG, Pubkey controller
- Dual 1 MSPS 12 bit true analog DAC (A0 and A1) - can be used to play 12-bit stereo audio clips
- Dual 1 MSPS 12 bit ADC (6 analog pins some on ADC1 and some on ADC2)
- 6 x hardware SERCOM - Native hardware SPI, I2C and Serial all available
- 16 x PWM outputs - for servos, LEDs, etc
- I2S input and output
- 8-bit Parallel capture controller (for camera/video in)
- Built in 100mA lipoly charger with charging status indicator LED
- Pin #13 red LED for general purpose blinking
- Power/enable pin
- 4 mounting holes
- Reset button