- Order number:
- Manufacturer part number:
In stockGuaranteed shipping date: 18.06.19, if you order within .
Value added tax: €4.74
ESP32-PoE is an IoT WIFI/BLE/Ethernet development board with Power-Over-Ethernet feature. The Si3402-B chip is IEEE 802.3-compliant, including pre-standard (legacy) PoE support. The board takes power from the Ethernet cable and can be expanded with sensors and actuators. Perfect solution for Internet-of-Things projects.
ESP32-POE-ISO has 3000VDC galvanic insulation from Ethernet power.
- ESP32-WROOM-32 WiFi/BLE module
- Ethernet 100Mb interface with IEEE 802.3 PoE support
- LiPo battery charger
- LiPo battery connector
- UEXT connector
- User button
- Reset button
- Micro USB with programmer for ESP32 programming
- MicroSD card
- Two extension connectors 0.1" step spaced at 1"
- PCB dimensions: (100 x 28)mm
- ESP32-POE-ISO CAD files
- Simple Ethernet demo for ESP-IDF
- Works with default Arduino for ESP32
- Simple Ethernet and SD card demo for Arduino
- WIFI webserver and UEXT demo for Arduino
- USB driver for Windows
- USB driver for Linux (for old kernels; pre-3.14.x)
- USB driver for Mac
- USB driver for Android