We have summer vacation from 15 Aug 2022 to 19 Aug 2022
The orders during the vacation will be processed on 22 Aug 2022. Please plan ahead.
Feather nRF52 Pro w/ myNewt Bootloader - nRF52832
Prices plus VAT plus shipping costs
1 Stück ready for shipment
- Manufacturer: Adafruit
- Order number: EXP-R15-1269
- Manufacturer part number: 3574
- country of origin: US
- HS code: 85423990
- Weight (kg): 0.006
The Adafruit Feather nRF52 Pro is for advanced projects and users who want to use a fully open source Bluetooth Low Energy 5.0 stack.
It has a native-bluetooth chip, the nRF52832, as well as built in USB Serial and battery charging!
Note: This board is not for use with Arduino IDE. Instead, it is for use with Mynewt only!This Feather is for advanced users only, you will be interacting with the Mynewt RTOS rather than Arduino and you cannot easily go back-and-forth without an SWD programmer.
- ARM Cortex M4F (with HW floating point acceleration) running at 64MHz
- 512KB flash and 64KB SRAM
- Built in USB Serial converter for fast and efficient programming and debugging
- Bluetooth Low Energy compatible 2.4GHz radio (Details available in the nRF52832 product specification)
- FCC / IC / TELEC certified module
- Up to +4dBm output power
- 1.7v to 3.3v operation with internal linear and DC/DC voltage regulators
- 19 GPIO, 8 x 12-bit ADC pins, up to 12 PWM outputs (3 PWM modules with 4 outputs each)
- Pin #17 red LED for general purpose blinking
- Power/enable pin
- Measures 2.0" x 0.9" x 0.28" (51mm x 23mm x 8mm) without headers soldered in
- Light as a (large?) feather - 5.7 grams
- 4 mounting holes
- Reset button
- SWD connector for debugging
- 100% open source firmware when used with Apache Mynewt
- Product Dimensions: 50.8mm x 23.0mm x 7.0mm
- Product Weight: 5.5g