These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
Adafruit Feather nRF52840 Express
Prices plus VAT plus shipping costs
15 Stück ready for shipment
- Manufacturer: Adafruit
- Order number: EXP-R15-1378
- Manufacturer part number: 4062
- country of origin: US
- HS code: 85423190
- Weight (kg): 0.005
The Adafruit Feather nRF52840 Express is the new Feather family member with Bluetooth Low Energy... more
The Adafruit Feather nRF52840 Express is the new Feather family member with Bluetooth Low Energy and native USB support featuring the nRF52840.
This chip has twice the flash, and four times the SRAM of it's earlier sibling, the nRF52832 - 1 MB of FLASH and 256KB of SRAM. Compared to the nRF51, this board has 4-8 times more of everything.
Please note at this time Adafruit only have BLE stack support in Arduino. CircuitPython BLE stack support is still a work-in-progress!
- ARM Cortex M4F (with HW floating point acceleration) running at 64MHz
- 1MB flash and 256KB SRAM
- Native Open Source USB stack - pre-programmed with UF2 bootloader
- Bluetooth Low Energy compatible 2.4GHz radio (Details available in the nRF52840 product specification)
- FCC / IC / TELEC certified module
- Up to +8dBm output power
- 1.7v to 3.3v operation with internal linear and DC/DC voltage regulators
- 21 GPIO, 6 x 12-bit ADC pins, up to 12 PWM outputs (3 PWM modules with 4 outputs each)
- Pin #3 red LED for general purpose blinking, NeoPixel for colorful feedback
- Power/enable pin
- Measures 51mm x 23mm x 7.2mm without headers soldered in
- 4 mounting holes
- Reset button
- SWD connector for debugging
- Works out of the box with all of Adafruit FeatherWings