Adafruit Music Maker FeatherWing - MP3 OGG WAV MIDI Synth Player
Prices plus VAT plus shipping costs
2 Stück sofort versandfertig
- Manufacturer: Adafruit
- Order number: EXP-R15-1172
- Manufacturer part number: 3357
- country of origin: US
- HS code: 85423190
- Weight (kg): 0.02
Bend all audio files to your will with the Adafruit Music Maker FeatherWing! It's a fun-size version of our Music Maker shield for Arduino! This powerful shield features the VS1053, an encoding/decoding (codec) chip that can decode a wide variety of audio formats such as MP3, AAC, Ogg Vorbis, WMA, MIDI, FLAC, WAV (PCM and ADPCM). You can do all sorts of stuff with the audio as well such as adjusting bass, treble, and volume digitally.
All this functionality is implemented in a light-weight SPI interface so that any Feather Board can play audio from an SD card. There's also a special MIDI mode that you can boot the chip into that will read 'classic' 31250Kbaud MIDI data from the UART TX pin and act like a synth/drum machine - there are dozens of built-in drum and sample effects!
What a great musical add-on to your Feather! That's why we spun up this super FeatherWing, perfect for use with a great many of our Feather Boards!
Here are some specs:
- Features the VS1053B codec chip - decodes Ogg Vorbis, MP3/MP2/MP1, MP4, AAC, WMA, FLAC, WAV/PCM, MIDI.
- Stereo audio out with proper audio filter caps and ground reference so it can be safely connected directly to headphones, a stereo system or other powered speakers
- MicroSD card socket, for any FAT16/FAT32 formatted SD card from 64MB or greater
- Built in MIDI synth/drum machine with dozens of instruments
Each order comes with one tested FeatherWing, and two sticks of 0.1" male headers to plug it into your Feather. Some light soldering is required to attach the through-hole headers to the PCB for plugging into your Feather Board. Headphones, SD card and Feather Board not included!