These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
Arduino MKR ENV Shield
Prices plus VAT plus shipping costs
4 Stück ready for shipment
- Manufacturer: Arduino
- Order number: EXP-R08-107
- Manufacturer part number: ASX00011-R
- country of origin: IT
- HS code: 85423190
- Weight (kg): 0.01
The MKR ENV Shield allows a MKR board to acquire environmental data collected by an array of... more
The MKR ENV Shield allows a MKR board to acquire environmental data collected by an array of sensors.
These sensors are of the latest generation and measure:
- Atmospheric pressure
- Temperature and humidity
- Ultraviolet UVA intensity Ultraviolet UVB intensity,
- UV Index (calculated)
- Light intensity (in LUX)
There is a ready to use library with examples and methods to read values from the different sensors, that provides an easy and smooth integration path.
- ST LPS22HB: atmospheric pressure
- ST HTS221: temperature and humidity
- VISHAY TEMT6000: Lux of the ambient.
- VISHAY VEML6075: UltraViolet wavelengths A / B