Arduino Leonardo mit Pin Headers
Prices plus VAT plus shipping costs
25 Stück ready for shipment
- Manufacturer: Arduino
- Order number: EXP-R08-013
- Manufacturer part number: A000057
- country of origin: IT
- HS code: 85423990
- Weight (kg): 0.032
The Arduino Leonardo is a simple yet very versatile Arduino board based on the atmega32u4... more
The Arduino Leonardo is a simple yet very versatile Arduino board based on the atmega32u4 processor.
It has a few interesting features:
- Single processor architecture. There is only one microcontroller that communicates directly via usb with a computer. This makes the board cheaper and simpler The Arduino core libraries have been enhanced to provide a USB device stack. This allows the Arduino Leonardo to emulate a computer keyboard or a mouse. In the near future we expect to release more devices like MIDI.
- More analog inputs, the leonardo has 12 of them!
- More connectivity: Since the communication with the computer is done through a simulated serial port over USB, the hardware serial port on the processor is free for your applications.
- Microcontroller: ATmega32u4
- Operating Voltage: 5V
- Input Voltage (recommended)L: 7-12V
- Input Voltage (limits): 6-20V
- Digital I/O Pins: 20
- PWM Channels: 7
- Analog Input Channels: 12
- DC Current per I/O Pin: 40 mA
- DC Current for 3.3V Pin: 50 mA
- Flash Memory: 32 KB (ATmega32u4) of which 4 KB used by bootloader
- SRAM: 2.5 KB (ATmega32u4)
- EEPROM: 1 KB (ATmega32u4)
- Clock Speed: 16 MHz