Article successfully added.
This product is currently not available.
Please inform me as soon as the product is available again.
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time approx. 14 days
- Manufacturer: Arduino
- Order number: EXP-R08-013
- Manufacturer part number: A000057
- Availability: 0
- country of origin: IT
- HS code: 85423990
- Weight (kg): 0.032
The Arduino Leonardo is a simple yet very versatile Arduino board based on the atmega32u4... more
The Arduino Leonardo is a simple yet very versatile Arduino board based on the atmega32u4 processor.
It has a few interesting features:
- Single processor architecture. There is only one microcontroller that communicates directly via usb with a computer. This makes the board cheaper and simpler The Arduino core libraries have been enhanced to provide a USB device stack. This allows the Arduino Leonardo to emulate a computer keyboard or a mouse. In the near future we expect to release more devices like MIDI.
- More analog inputs, the leonardo has 12 of them!
- More connectivity: Since the communication with the computer is done through a simulated serial port over USB, the hardware serial port on the processor is free for your applications.
- Microcontroller: ATmega32u4
- Operating Voltage: 5V
- Input Voltage (recommended)L: 7-12V
- Input Voltage (limits): 6-20V
- Digital I/O Pins: 20
- PWM Channels: 7
- Analog Input Channels: 12
- DC Current per I/O Pin: 40 mA
- DC Current for 3.3V Pin: 50 mA
- Flash Memory: 32 KB (ATmega32u4) of which 4 KB used by bootloader
- SRAM: 2.5 KB (ATmega32u4)
- EEPROM: 1 KB (ATmega32u4)
- Clock Speed: 16 MHz