We have summer vacation from 15 Aug 2022 to 19 Aug 2022
The orders during the vacation will be processed on 22 Aug 2022. Please plan ahead.
Arduino Micro with Headers
Prices plus VAT plus shipping costs
6 Stück ready for shipment
- Manufacturer: Arduino
- Order number: EXP-R08-022
- Manufacturer part number: A000053
- country of origin: IT
- HS code: 85423990
- Weight (kg): 0.01
The Arduino Micro is a microcontroller board based on the ATmega32u4, developed in conjunction with Adafruit. It has 20 digital input/output pins (of which 7 can be used as PWM outputs and 12 as analog inputs), a 16 MHz crystal oscillator, a micro USB connection, an ICSP header, and a reset button. It contains everything needed to support the microcontroller; simply connect it to a computer with a micro USB cable to get started. It has a form factor that enables it to be easily placed on a breadboard.
The Micro is similar to the Arduino Leonardo in that the ATmega32u4 has built-in USB communication, eliminating the need for a secondary processor. This allows the Micro to appear to a connected computer as a mouse and keyboard, in addition to a virtual (CDC) serial / COM port. It also has other implications for the behavior of the board; these are detailed on the getting started page.
This version comes with headers, you can find the version without headers here.
- Dimensions: 1.9" x 0.7" / 48mm x 18mm
- Weight: 6.5g
- Microcontroller: ATmega32u4
- Operating Voltage: 5V
- Input Voltage (recommended): 7-12V
- Input Voltage (limits): 6-20V
- Digital I/O Pins: 20
- PWM Channels: 7
- Analog Input Channels: 12
- DC Current per I/O Pin: 40 mA
- DC Current for 3.3V Pin: 50 mA
- Flash Memory: 32 KB (ATmega32u4) of which 4 KB used by bootloader
- SRAM: 2.5 KB (ATmega32u4)
- EEPROM: 1 KB (ATmega32u4)
- Clock Speed: 16 MHz