Arduino 4 Relays Shield
Prices plus VAT plus shipping costs
currently out of stock. Can be back-ordered.
- Manufacturer: Arduino
- Order number: EXP-R08-062
- Manufacturer part number: A000110
- country of origin: IT
- HS code: 85423190
- Weight (kg): 0.05
The Arduino 4 Relays Shield is a solution for driving high power loads that cannot be controlled by Arduino's digital IOs, due to the current and voltage limits of the controller.
The Shield features four relays, each relay provides 2 pole changeover contacts (NO and NC); in order to increase the current limit of each output the 2 changeover contacts have been put in parallel. Four LEDs indicate the on/off state of each relay.
- Operating Voltage: 5V
- Coil current consumption: 140 mA (with all releays on, about 35 mA each)
- Single pole chargeover contact maximum current: @30 VDC 2A
- Maximum load voltage: 48V
- Maximum switching capacity: 60W
- Relay 1 = Arduino Pin 4
- Relay 2 = Arduino Pin 7
- Relay 3 = Arduino Pin 8
- Relay 4 = Arduino Pin 12