Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Manufacturer: Pimoroni
- Order number: EXP-R40-030
- Manufacturer part number: PIM110
- Availability: 2
- country of origin: GB
- HS code: 85423990
- Weight (kg): 0.1
This is an Arduino-compatible board with integrated 3W stereo amplifier designed for use in arcade projects (like our Picade).
It behaves like a keyboard when plugged in via USB and has a default key-mapping (though you can reprogram it using the Arduino IDE). Connections are made using screw terminals for a solid, permanent installation.
It uses the same micro-controller as the Arduino Leonardo (the ATmega32U4) and is pre-installed with the Arduino bootloader and our software.
- Powered by an ATmega32U4 (32KB, 2.5K RAM @ 16MHz)
- 6-pin ISP header for direct programming (also pre-loaded with Arduino bootloader)
- Includes a stereo 3W amplifier (PAM8407) for use with 4Ω speakers
- Appears as a USB HID device (keyboard) to the host
- Screw terminal contacts for four-direction Joystick, 12 buttons, and two speakers
- Reset button
- Mounting holes
- Power, Bootload, TX, and RX LED indicators