Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Manufacturer: Seeed Studio
- Order number: EXP-R02-558
- Manufacturer part number: 102010128
- Availability: 2
- Herkunftsland: CN
- Zolltarifnummer: 85151100
- Gewicht (kg): 0.015
Seeeduino LoRaWAN is an Arduino development board with LoRaWan protocol embeded, through which you can get started quickly to experience LoRa's advantage in the field of IoT.
Based on communication module RHF76-052AM, Seeeduino LoRaWAN is compatible with LoRaWAN Class A/C and supports a variety of communication frequencies. The 4 onboard standard grove connectors allow Seeeduino LoRaWan to connect with hundreds of grove sensors and actuators for Seeeduino conveniently, as a result, users are able to be more focus on the application itself without worrying about the compatibility issue between different modules.
In addition, the board has embeded an integrated lithium battery management chip that allows the board to be charged by USB interface. In low consumption mold, a full charged lithium battery can power the board for several months. By using Seeeduino LoRaWAN. You can build an IoT application very quickly.
We also offer another version with GPS module embeded, click here to find the Seeeduino LoRaWAN W/GPS.
- LoRaWAN Class A/C
- Ultra long range communication
- Ultra low power consumption
- Arduino programming (based on Arduino Zero bootloader)
- Embeded with lithim battery management chip
- 4 Grove connectors onboard