Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Manufacturer: Adafruit
- Order number: EXP-R15-1311
- Manufacturer part number: 3677
- Availability: 2
- country of origin: US
- HS code: 85423190
- Weight (kg): 0.003
Adafruit Itsy Bitsy is a small, powerful, Arduino-compatible microcontroller board. It's very compact, but still with a bunch of pins.
It's only 35mm long by 18mm wide. but has 6 power pins, 6 analog & digital pins and 17 digital pins. It packs much of the same capability as an Arduino UNO. So it's great once you've finished up a prototype on a bigger Arduino, and want to make the project much smaller.
- ATmega32u4 onboad chip in QFN package
- 5V power and logic, 16MHz clock rate, 2KB RAM and 28K FLASH
- USB bootloader with a nice LED indicator, AVR109 compatible (same as Flora, Feather 32u4, Leonardo, etc)
- Micro-USB jack for power, USB uploading and debugging, you can put it in a box or tape it up and use any Micro USB cable for when you want to reprogram.
- Can act as a USB HID Keyboard, Mouse, MIDI or plain USB 'CDC' serial device (default)
- On-board 5.0V power regulator with 150mA output capability and ultra-low dropout. Up to 16V input, reverse-polarity protection, thermal and current-limit protection.
- Low current 3.3V regulator output from chip, for small sensors
- Power with either USB or external output (such as a battery) into VBAT pin - it'll automatically switch over
- On-board red pin #13 LED
- 23 GPIO total - 6 analog in, 1x SPI port, 1x I2C port, 1x Hardware Serial port and 10 more GPIO, 4 of which have PWM
- Can drive NeoPixels, connect to sensors, servos, etc.
- Reset button for entering the bootloader or restarting the program.
- Dimensions: 35mm x 18mm x 4,1mm
- Weight: 2,6g