Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Manufacturer: Arduino
- Order number: EXP-R08-097
- Manufacturer part number: ABX00021
- Availability: 8
- country of origin: IT
- HS code: 85423190
- Weight (kg): 0.02
Add this board to a device and you'll be able to connect it to a WiFi network, using its secure ECC608 crypto chip accelerator. The Arduino Uno WiFi is functionally the same as the Arduino Uno Rev3, but with the addition of WiFi and some other enhancements. It incorporates a brand new 8-bit microprocessor from Microchip and has an onboard IMU (Inertial Measurement Unit).
The Wi-Fi Module is a self-contained SoC with integrated TCP/IP protocol stack that can provide access to a Wi-Fi network, or act as an access point.
The Arduino Uno WiFi has 14 digital input/output pins, 5 can be used as PWM outputs with Pin 11 that is not PWM as on the UNO Rev3, 6 analog inputs, a USB connection, a power jack, an ICSP header, and a reset button. It contains everything needed to support the microcontroller. Simply connect it to a computer with a USB cable or power it with an AC adapter to get started.
- Microcontroller: ATMEGA4809
- Operating Voltage: 5V
- Input Voltage (recommended): 7 - 12V
- Input Voltage (limit): 6 - 12V
- Digital I/O Pins: 14 — 5 Provide PWM Output
- PWM Digital I/O Pins: 5
- Analog Input Pins: 6
- DC Current per I/O Pin: 20 mA
- DC Current for 3.3V Pin: 50 mA
- Flash Memory: 48 KB (ATMEGA4809)
- SRAM: 6,144 B (ATMEGA4809)
- EEPROM: 256 Bytes (ATMEGA4809)
- Clock Speed: 16 MHz
- LED_BUILTIN: 25
- Length: 68.6 mm
- Width: 53.4 mm
- Weight: 25 g
PLEASE NOTE: Pin 11 is not PWM enabled and the connector is wrongly marked on some batches. Available PWM pins are: 3, 5, 6, 9, and 10.