please note that our office and warehouse will be closed 16.12.2019 to 05.01.2020. The orders during this time will be shipped on 06.01.2020.
Enjoy all the sweet moments this wonderful holiday season and new year!
Your EXP-Tech team
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Manufacturer: Sparkfun
- Order number: EXP-R05-1298
- Manufacturer part number: WRL-15484
- Availability: 9
- country of origin: US
- HS code: 85423190
- Weight (kg): 0.01
The Artemis Module from SparkFun is a Cortex-M4F with BLE 5.0 running up to 96MHz and with as low power as 6uA per MHz (less than 5mW). This is the world's first module to bridge the market between hobbyists and consumer products. We've packaged all the power of a modern microcontroller into a module that is both extremely easy to use but is mass-market ready.
The flexibility of the Artemis module starts with our Arduino core. You can program and use the Artemis module just like you would an Uno or any other Arduino. Time to first blink is just 5 minutes away! We built the core from the ground up, making it fast and as light weight as possible.
- 1M Flash / 384k RAM
- 48MHz / 96MHz turbo available
- 6uA/MHz (operates less than 5mW at full operation)
- 48 GPIO - all interrupt capable
- 31 PWM channels
- Built in BLE radio and antenna
- 10 ADC channels with 14-bit precision with up to 2.67 million samples per second effective continuous, multi-slot sampling rate
- 2 channel differential ADC
- 2 UARTs
- 6 I2C buses
- 6 SPI buses
- 2/4/8-bit SPI bus
- PDM interface
- I2S Interface
- Secure 'Smart Card' interface
- FCC/IC/CE Certified (ID Number 2ASW8-ART3MIS)
- Dimensions: 10mm x 15mm