These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
Fusion for Kinetis v8 with MK64FN1M0VDC12
Prices plus VAT plus shipping costs
1 Stück ready for shipment
- Manufacturer: Mikroe
- Order number: EXP-R76-021
- Manufacturer part number: MIKROE-3513
- Weight (kg): 1.9
Fusion for KINETIS development board integrates first-ever embedded debugger/programmer over... more
Fusion for KINETIS development board integrates first-ever embedded debugger/programmer over WiFi. Enjoy cable-free world!
*CODEGRIP WiFi Licence is available as an add-on feature.
Please visit the the product site of Mikroe to learn more about the features.
- Architecture: ARM (32-bit)
- Applications: Rapid Prototyping, Firmware Development, Proof of Concept, etc.
- MCU: MCU CARD?
- Expandability: 5 MikroBUS? Sockets, 20 2x5-Pin headers
- Connectivity: USB, USB-UART, ETHERNET, CAN (on the MCU CARD if available)
The package contains:
- Damage resistant protective box
- Fusion for KINETIS v8 board
- MCU and Display board flyers
- Adapter - USB-C Female to
- USB-A Male
- Adapter - USB Micro Female to
- USB-C Male
- USB-C cable
- MCU Card
- Board Schematic
- User Manual
- CODEGRIP Suite Quick Start Guide