These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
STM32F4Discovery Discovery Kit STM32F407VG
Prices plus VAT plus shipping costs
currently out of stock. Can be back-ordered.
- Manufacturer: STMicroelectronics
- Order number: EXP-R12-033
- Manufacturer part number: STM32F407G-DISC1
- country of origin: CN
- HS code: 85423990
- Weight (kg): 0.076
STMicroelectronics STM32F4DISCOVERY STM32F4 high-performance discovery board helps you... more
STMicroelectronics STM32F4DISCOVERY STM32F4 high-performance discovery board helps you discover the high-performance features of STM32 F4 High-Performance Cortex™-M4 microcontrollers. The STMicroelectronics STM32F4DISCOVERY allows for easy development of applications and includes everything required for beginners and experienced users to get started quickly. The discovery board is based on the STM32F407VGT6 and includes an ST-LINK/V2 embedded debug tool, two ST MEMS/sensors -- digital accelerometer and digital microphone, an audio DAC with integrated class D speaker driver, LEDs and push buttons, and a USB OTG micro-AB connector.
- STM32F407VGT6 microcontroller featuring 32-bit ARM Cortex-M4F core, 1MB Flash, 192KB RAM in an LQFP100 package
- On-board ST-LINK/V2 with selection mode switch to use the kit as a standalone STLINK/V2 (with SWD connector for programming and debugging)
- Board power supply: through USB bus or from an external 5 V supply voltage
- External application power supply: 3V and 5V LIS302DL, ST MEMS motion sensor, 3-axis digital output accelerometer MP45DT02, ST MEMS audio sensor, omnidirectional digital microphone CS43L22, audio DAC with integrated class D speaker driver
- Eight LEDs:
- LD1 (red/green) for USB communication
- LD2 (red) for 3.3 V power on
- Four user LEDs, LD3 (orange), LD4 (green), LD5 (red) and LD6 (blue)
- 2 USB OTG LEDs LD7 (green) VBus and LD8 (red) over-current
- Two push buttons (user and reset)
- USB OTG FS with micro-AB connector
- Extension header for all LQFP100 I/Os for quick connection to prototyping board and easy probing