These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
STM32F0Discovery - STM32F0 Discovery Board
Prices plus VAT plus shipping costs
3 Stück ready for shipment
- Manufacturer: STMicroelectronics
- Order number: EXP-R12-042
- Manufacturer part number: STM32F0DISCOVERY
- HS code: #NV
- Weight (kg): 0.076
The STM32F0DISCOVERY helps you to discover the STM32F0 Cortex-M0 features and to develop your... more
The STM32F0DISCOVERY helps you to discover the STM32F0 Cortex-M0 features and to develop your applications easily. It includes everything required for beginners and experienced users to get started quickly.
Based on the STM32F051R8T6, it includes an ST-LINK/V2 embedded debug tool, LEDs, pushbuttons and an additional prototyping board for easy connection of additional components and modules.
A large number of free ready-to-run application firmware examples are available on www.st.com/stm32f0discovery to support quick evaluation and development.
- STM32F051R8T6 microcontroller featuring 64 KB Flash, 8 KB RAM in an LQFP64 package
- On-board ST-LINK/V2 with selection mode switch to use the kit as a standalone ST-LINK/V2 (with SWD connector for programming and debugging)
- Board power supply: through USB bus or from an external 5 V supply voltage
- External application power supply: 3 V and 5 V
- Four LEDs:LD1 (red) for 3.3 V power onLD2 (red/green) for USB communicationLD3 (green) for PC9 outputLD4 (blue) for PC8 output
- Two push buttons (user and reset)
- Extension header for all LQFP64 I/Os for quick connection to prototyping board and easy probing
- An additional board is provided which can be connected to the extension connector for even easier prototyping and probing.