We have summer vacation from 15 Aug 2022 to 19 Aug 2022
The orders during the vacation will be processed on 22 Aug 2022. Please plan ahead.
32F429IDISCOVERY Discovery kit STM32F429ZI
Prices plus VAT plus shipping costs
currently out of stock. Can be back-ordered.
- Manufacturer: STMicroelectronics
- Order number: EXP-R12-067
- Manufacturer part number: STM32F429I-DISC1
- country of origin: CN
- HS code: 85423990
- Weight (kg): 0.114
The STM32F429 Discovery kit (32F429IDISCOVERY) allows users to easily develop applications with the STM32F429 high-performance MCUs with ARM Cortex-M4 core.
It includes an ST-LINK/V2 or ST-LINK/V2-B embedded debug tool, a 2.4" QVGA TFT LCD, an external 64-Mbit SDRAM, an ST MEMS gyroscope, a USB OTG micro-AB connector, LEDs and push-buttons.
- STM32F429ZIT6 microcontroller featuring 2 Mbytes of Flash memory, 256 Kbytes of RAM in an LQFP144 package
- On-board ST-LINK/V2 on STM32F429I-DISCO or ST-LINK/V2-B on STM32F429I-DISC1
- mbed-enabled (mbed.org) with ST-LINK/V2-B only
- USB functions:
- debug port
- virtual COM port with ST-LINK/V2-B only
- mass storage with ST-LINK/2-B only
- Board power supply: through the USB bus or from an external 3 V or 5 V supply voltage
- 2.4" QVGA TFT LCD
- 64-Mbit SDRAM
- L3GD20, ST MEMS motion sensor 3-axis digital output gyroscope
- Six LEDs:
- LD1 (red/green) for USB communication
- LD2 (red) for 3.3 V power-on
- Two user LEDs: LD3 (green), LD4 (red)
- Two USB OTG LEDs: LD5 (green) VBUS and LD6 (red) OC (over-current)
- Two push-buttons (user and reset)
- USB OTG with micro-AB connector
- Extension header for LQFP144 I/Os for a quick connection to the prototyping board and an easy probing
- Comprehensive free software including a variety of examples, part of STM32CubeF4 package or STSW-STM32138 for legacy standard libraries usage