These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
Fusion for ARM v8 with STM32F407ZG
Prices plus VAT plus shipping costs
2 Stück ready for shipment
- Manufacturer: Mikroe
- Order number: EXP-R76-007
- Manufacturer part number: MIKROE-3512
- Weight (kg): 2
Fusion for ARM development board integrates first-ever embedded debugger/programmer over WiFi.... more
Fusion for ARM development board integrates first-ever embedded debugger/programmer over WiFi. Enjoy cable-free world!
We recommend visiting the Mikroe product site to learn more about the exciting features of this product.
- Architecture: ARM (32-bit)
- Application:s Rapid Prototyping, Firmware Development, Proof of Concept, etc.
- MCU: MCU CARD?
- Expandability: 5 MikroBUS? Sockets, 20 2x5-Pin headers
- Connectivity: USB, USB-UART, ETHERNET, CAN (on the MCU CARD if available)
The package contains:
- Damage resistant protective box
- Fusion for ARM v8 board
- MCU and Display board flyers
- Adapter - USB-C Female to USB-A Male
- Adapter - USB Micro Female to USB-C Male
- USB-C cable
- MCU Card
- Board Schematic
- User Manual
- CODEGRIP Suite Quick Start Guide