These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
Prices plus VAT plus shipping costs
1 Stück ready for shipment
- Manufacturer: Olimex
- Order number: EXP-R14-055
- Manufacturer part number: AVR-T32U4
- country of origin: BG
- HS code: 85423990
- Weight (kg): 0.026
ARDUINO Leonardo like board with ATMEGA32U4. Features: ATMEGA32U4 microcontroller, all... more
ARDUINO Leonardo like board with ATMEGA32U4.
- ATMEGA32U4 microcontroller, all in one USB communication no need for external FTDI chip.
- Input power supply taken from mini USB
- feeds power to the breadboard bus
- work both on 3.3V
- UEXT connector which allow many existing modules like RF, ZIGBEE, GSM, GPS to be connected
- he LEDs and the BUTTONs are on the edge of the board so there is easy access even if the boards have shields on them
- mini USB connector is used which is common and used in most cell phones, so you do not have to buy other cables
- AVR-T32U4 User manual Revision B
- AVR-T32U4 schematic in PDF format
- AVR-T32U4 REV.C Eagle schematic released under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 United States License
- AVR-T32U4 REV.C Eagle board file released under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 United States License
- Blink, keybord and mouse examples using Arduino IDE 1.0
- Latest firmware needed for older devices to work with Arduino IDE 1.01 check the user manual how to update
- Simple double LED blink for Arduino IDE 1.0.1
- Button definition and example for Arduino IDE 1.0.3