Adafruit Metro M4 feat. Microchip ATSAMD51
Prices plus VAT plus shipping costs
currently out of stock. Can be back-ordered.
- Manufacturer: Adafruit
- Order number: EXP-R15-1358
- Manufacturer part number: 3382
- country of origin: US
- HS code: 85423910
- Weight (kg): 0.02
The Adafruit Metro M4 featuring the Microchip ATSAMD51 has a 120MHz Cortex M4 with floating point support. This Metro is the same size as the others, and is compatible with all Adafruit Arduino shields. It's got analog pins where you expect, and SPI/UART/I2C hardware support in the same spot as the Metro 328 and M0.
- Cortex M4 core running at 120 MHz
- Hardware DSP and floating point support
- 512 KB flash, 192 KB RAM
- 32-bit, 3.3V logic and power
- Dual 1 MSPS DAC (A0 and A1)
- Dual 1 MSPS ADC (8 analog pins)
- 6 x hardware SERCOM (I2C, SPI or UART)
- 16 x PWM outputs
- Stereo I2S input/output with MCK pin
- 10-bit Parallel capture controller (for camera/video in)
- Built in crypto engines with AES (256 bit), true RNG, Pubkey controller
- 64 QFN
The primary target for this board is CircuitPython - with 120 MHz, and 192KB of RAM CircuitPython runs really well on this chip!