These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
USB AVR JTAGICE XPII, AVR Programmers & Debuggers
Prices plus VAT plus shipping costs
currently out of stock. Can be back-ordered.
- Manufacturer: Waveshare
- Order number: EXP-R63-254
- Manufacturer part number: 3150
- country of origin: CN
- HS code: 85423990
- Weight (kg): 0.2
Debugger & Programmer, compatible with JTAGICE mkII from ATMEL Supports On-Chip Debugging and... more
Debugger & Programmer, compatible with JTAGICE mkII from ATMEL
Supports On-Chip Debugging and programming
Supports all AVR and AVR32 MCUs with On-Chip Debug capability, including XMEGA devices
Supports AVR Studio 4/5/6 or higher version (delivered with firmware for AVR Studio 5, can be updated to support other AVR Studio versions)
- Supports debugging of all AVR and AVR32 devices with OCD
- Supports programming of all AVR and AVR32 devices with OCD
- On-Chip Debugging: Run, Single step, Breakpoints, etc.
- Supports Assembler and HLL Source Level Debugging
- Programming Interface to flash, eeprom, fuses and lockbits (not debugWIRE)
- USB 1.1 and RS232 Interface to PC for Programming and Control
- JTAG, PDI, debugWIRE Interface to target board
- Regulated Power Supply for 9-15V DC Power
- Can be powered from the USB bus
- Target operating voltage range of 2.1V to 5.5V