These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
Prices plus VAT plus shipping costs
currently out of stock. Can be back-ordered.
- Manufacturer: Olimex
- Order number: EXP-R14-112
- Manufacturer part number: ARM-USB-TINY
- country of origin: BG
- HS code: 85423990
- Weight (kg): 0.048
Features: Debug all ARM microcontrollers supported by OpenOCD Fast speed USB 2.0 JTAG... more
- Debug all ARM microcontrollers supported by OpenOCD
- Fast speed USB 2.0 JTAG dongle interface, can be used with all ARM devices for programming and debugging.
- Uses ARM's standard 2x10 pin JTAG connector
- supports ARM targets working in voltage range 2.0 – 5.0 V DC
- software supported by OpenOCD (open source) debugger
- downloadable Windows installer for full featured and open source tools as alternative to the commercial ARM
- development packages: GCC C compiler, openOCD debugger and Eclipse IDE.
- Works with IAR EW-ARM 5.50 or newer
- dimensions 50x40 mm (2x1.6") + 20 cm (8") JTAG cable
- OLIMEX ARM DEVELOPMENT PACKAGE V1.1 (NEW) tutorial how to build latest OpenOCD and Eclipse IDE setup, how to setup our JTAGs with IAR GDB server, drivers etc. readme.txt and revision history
- Olimex's ARM GCC for Windows Dummies install CD - installs on your computer GCC + OpenOCD debugger + Eclipse for out of the box development with the open source GNU C compiler and OpenOCD debugger, supports flash loading with make examples for different ARM controllers. The current revision of the CD is 8.2 REV.I check the CD readme.txt and revision history
- Drivers for working with OpenOCD 0.1.0 , Drivers for working with OpenOCD 0.4.0 ,Drivers for CrossWorks (FTDI drivers) , EEPROM content
- openOCD open source debugger from Dominic Rath for debugging with Insight/GDB.
- Using OpenOCD as Flash programming tool article written by Martin Thomas
- ARM projects with OpenOCD by Martin Thomas
- WinARM - easy to install open source GCC toolchain by Martin Thomas. We are working on CD install package for WinArm+OpenOCD+ARM-USB-OCD support
- CrossWorks - commercial IDE version 1.7 supports all Olimex JTAGs, personal licensees start from US $125(!)
- Building GCC for ARM tutorial
- Building GCC for Cortex tutorial
- Using OpenOCD tutorial
- Atollic TrueSTUDIO STM32 Eclipse based IDE
- For the moment the only supported package is GCC C compiler + openOCD debugger + Eclipse IDE. Olimex can provide the necessary information and cooperate with interested parties if they want to add low cost USB debugger support to their C compilers and IDEs.
- Using OLIMEX ARM JTAGs with Free and Awesome CooCox Software - CoIDE, CoFlash
- Using OpenOCD server and Eclipse CDT document
- Using OpenOCD as a Standalone FLASH Programmer document
- Using OpenOCD with TELNET connection document
- Using OpenOCD server and IAR Embedded Workbench document
- How to install GCCFG CD which comes with ARM-USB-TINY
- How to repair your Open OCD drivers for ARM-USB-TINY
- How to run ARM-USB-TINY with Ubuntu 12.04 blog post by Peter Lundgren
- Using GCC+Eclispse on MAC
- ARM-USB-OCD flyer note there are differences between ARM-USB-OCD and ARM-USB-TINY look the FAQ below!
- Using Open Source Tools for AT91SAM7 Cross Development - Revision B guide by Jim Lynch
- (the old) ARM Cross Development with Eclipse (10MB) REV-3 very detailed tutorial by Jim Lynch how to setup and works with the free GNUARM tools LPC2106 board. The sample codes for this tutorial is here.
- ARM Cross Development with Eclipse in Spanish language (3MB) REV-1 Paul Aguayo did a great job translating to Spanish language Jim Lynch's tutorial. He also shrink the size of the document without missing the quality of the pictures and tutorial text.
- Installing OpenOcd-Rev. G drivers for Windows 7.pdf
- http://openocd.berlios.de/web/ - official site of the OpenOCD project, you can find the most up to date version of OpenOCD here, but you will have to build it yourselfm, aslo the full user's manual is here
- http://www.yagarto.de/ - home of YAGARTO (Yet Another GNU ARM Toolchain). i.e. GCC compiler and bin utilities for Windows
- http://www.eclipse.org/ - the Eclipse universe
- http://forum.sparkfun.com/viewforum.php?f=18 - The very helpful discussion board for OpenOCD related projects
- Toolchain setup
- CrossWorks installation video
- STELLARIS setup with OpenOCD
- Reflashing HTC with OpenOCD