please note that our office and warehouse will be closed 16.12.2019 to 05.01.2020. The orders during this time will be shipped on 06.01.2020.
Enjoy all the sweet moments this wonderful holiday season and new year!
Your EXP-Tech team
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Manufacturer: Waveshare
- Order number: EXP-R63-205
- Manufacturer part number: 11156
- Availability: 3
- country of origin: CN
- HS code: 85423190
- Weight (kg): 0.058
ARM Debugger is a debugger and programmer which supports the most popular ARM core MCUs including : ARM7/9/11, Cortex-M0/M3/M4, etc.
- Onboard self-recovery fuse, prevent any damage from short circuit
- 3.3V output, make it easy to debug/program the code
- Universal Micro USB interface
- Protected by heat-shrink tube
- Unique ID, supports multi devices to work together at the same time
- Supports full-speed running, single step, breakpoints and so on. Check IO status, variable, etc.
- Quick response through the USB2.0 interface
- Programs FLASH ROM, EEPROM, AFR, etc.
- High speed SWD programming through the USB2.0 interface
- Keil MDK-ARM
- IAR EWARM
- J-Flash ARM
- mikroC PRO for ARM
- nRFgo Studio (Version 1.15 OR before)
- ARM Debugger unit x 1
- USB Type A Plug to Micro B Plug Cable x 1
- 4-pin SWD wire x 1
- 4-pin jumper wire (2.0 to 2.54 pitch) x 1