Dear customers,Due to the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) situation, we cannot guarantee our usual same-day shipping.
Your EXP-Tech team
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Manufacturer: Waveshare
- Order number: EXP-R63-205
- Manufacturer part number: 11156
- Availability: 1
- country of origin: CN
- HS code: 85423190
- Weight (kg): 0.058
ARM Debugger is a debugger and programmer which supports the most popular ARM core MCUs including : ARM7/9/11, Cortex-M0/M3/M4, etc.
- Onboard self-recovery fuse, prevent any damage from short circuit
- 3.3V output, make it easy to debug/program the code
- Universal Micro USB interface
- Protected by heat-shrink tube
- Unique ID, supports multi devices to work together at the same time
- Supports full-speed running, single step, breakpoints and so on. Check IO status, variable, etc.
- Quick response through the USB2.0 interface
- Programs FLASH ROM, EEPROM, AFR, etc.
- High speed SWD programming through the USB2.0 interface
- Keil MDK-ARM
- IAR EWARM
- J-Flash ARM
- mikroC PRO for ARM
- nRFgo Studio (Version 1.15 OR before)
- ARM Debugger unit x 1
- USB Type A Plug to Micro B Plug Cable x 1
- 4-pin SWD wire x 1
- 4-pin jumper wire (2.0 to 2.54 pitch) x 1