Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Manufacturer: AI-Thinker
- Order number: EXP-R02-657
- Manufacturer part number: ESP32-CAM
- Availability: 14
- country of origin: CN
- HS code: 85423190
- Weight (kg): 0.01
The ESP32-CAM has a very competitive small-size camera module that can operate independently as a minimum system with a footprint of only 27x40.5x4.5mm and a deep sleep current of up to 6mA.
ESP32-CAM can be widely used in various IoT applications. It is suitable for home smart devices, industrial wireless control, wireless monitoring, QR wireless identification, wireless positioning system signals and other IoT applications. It is an ideal solution for IoT applications.
- The smallest 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi BT SoC Module
- Low power 32-bit CPU,can also serve the application processor
- Up to 160MHz clock speed，Summary computing power up to 600 DMIPS
- Built-in 520 KB SRAM, external 4MPSRAM
- Supports UART/SPI/I2C/PWM/ADC/DAC
- Support OV2640 and OV7670 cameras,Built-in Flash lamp.
- Support image WiFI upload
- Support TF card
- Supports multiple sleep modes.
- Embedded Lwip and FreeRTOS
- Supports STA/AP/STA+AP operation mode
- Support Smart Config/AirKiss technology
- Support for serial port local and remote firmware upgrades (FOTA)