These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
Prices plus VAT plus shipping costs
32 Stück ready for shipment
- Manufacturer: Olimex
- Order number: EXP-R14-261
- Manufacturer part number: ESP32-POE
- country of origin: BG
- HS code: 85423190
- Weight (kg): 0.1
ESP32-PoE is an IoT WIFI/BLE/Ethernet development board with Power-Over-Ethernet feature. The... more
ESP32-PoE is an IoT WIFI/BLE/Ethernet development board with Power-Over-Ethernet feature. The Si3402-B chip is IEEE 802.3-compliant, including pre-standard (legacy) PoE support. The board takes power from the Ethernet cable and can be expanded with sensors and actuators. Perfect solution for Internet-of-Things projects.
Important notice: ESP32-POE has no galvano isolation from Ethernet's power supply, when you program the board via the micro USB connector the Ethernet cable should be disconnected (if you have power over the Ethernet cable)! Consider using Olimex USB-ISO to protect your computer and board from accidental short circuit.
- ESP32-WROOM-32 WiFi/BLE module
- Ethernet 100Mb interface with IEEE 802.3 PoE support
- LiPo battery charger
- LiPo battery connector
- UEXT connector
- User button
- Reset button
- Micro USB with programmer for ESP32 programming
- MicroSD card
- Two extension connectors 0.1" step spaced at 1"
- PCB dimensions: (75 x 28)mm
- ESP32-POE connector signals
- ESP32-POE CAD files on GitHub
- Simple Ethernet demo for ESP-IDF
- Works with default Arduino for ESP32
- Simple Ethernet and SD card demo for Arduino
- WIFI webserver and UEXT demo for Arduino
- More Arduino examples at our GitHub pages
- USB driver for Windows
- USB driver for Linux (for old kernels; pre-3.14.x)
- USB driver for Mac
- USB driver for Android
- Weitere Artikel von Olimex