Prices plus VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time approx. 14 days
- Manufacturer: Gadget Factory
- Order number: EXP-R39-004
- Manufacturer part number: BPC3003-2.03-500k
- Availability: 0
- country of origin: US
- HS code: 85423990
- Weight (kg): 0.03
Have you been thinking about jumping into FPGA development but are not sure how to get started?... more
Have you been thinking about jumping into FPGA development but are not sure how to get started? Well, take a look at the Papilio - an Open Source FPGA board with everything you need to get started at a low price. With a friendly and supportive community, free VHDL eBook, Open Source Arduino compatible Soft Processors, and plenty of code examples you will have all the resources needed to get you started on the FPGA path. It's never been easier to jump into the wide-open world of FPGA development!
The Papilio One is a powerful, open-source, expandable development board perfect for the design and prototyping of your unique ideas. You can customize the capabilities of the Papilio with snap-on modular expansions called Wings (similar to Arduino shields) which provide added functionality to the board, and simultaneously expand the creative possibilities!
At its heart, the Papilio One 500k has a Xilinx Spartan 3E FPGA chip, providing a plentiful amount of digital logic to quickly get your prototyping off the ground. In addition, you can code for the FPGA using established development tools, or you can use Gadget Factory's custom Arduino IDE to easily write Arduino code and upload it to the AVR8 soft processor!
Check out some of the technical features the Papilio One 500k has to offer:
Papilio One 500k Features:
- Fully Assembled with a Xilinx XC3S500E and 4Mbit SPI Flash Memory
- Provides an Easy Introduction to FPGA, Digital Electronics, and System on a Chip design
- Easily add New Functionality with Wings that Snap onto the Board
- Two-Channel USB Connection for JTAG and Serial Communications
- Four Independent Power Rails at 5V, 3.3V, 2.5V, and 1.2V
- Power Supplied by a Power Connector or USB
- Input Voltage (recommended): 6.5-15V
- 48 I/O lines!
Powerful. Expandable. Easy to use. These are your ideas, developed your way, on the Gadget Factory Papilio One 500k. Want to learn more? Go ahead and stop by the main site at GadgetFactory, and feel free to click on the additional resources below.
Compare Block RAM:
|Papilio Board||18Kbit BRAM Blocks||Max SRAM||Usable SRAM|
|Papilio Pro||32||576Kbit (72KByte)||512Kbit (64KByte)|
|Papilio One 500K||20||360Kbit (45KByte)||320Kbit (40KByte)|
|Papilio One 250K||12||216Kbit (27KByte)||192Kbit (24KByte)|