These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
Prices plus VAT plus shipping costs
currently out of stock. Can be back-ordered.
- Manufacturer: Alchitry
- Order number: EXP-R39-018
- Manufacturer part number: alchitry-au
- country of origin: US
- HS code: 85423190
- Weight (kg): 0.01
The Alchitry Au is Alchitry's most powerful FPGA development board to date! It features a Xilinx... more
The Alchitry Au is Alchitry's most powerful FPGA development board to date! It features a Xilinx Artix 7 FPGA which is supported by Xilinx's latest tools.
- Artix 7 XC7A35T-1C - 33,280 logic cells (approx. 4x the capacity of the Mojo)
- 256MB DDR3 RAM
- 102 IO pins (3.3V logic level, 20 of then can be switched to 1.8V for LVDS)
- 9 differential analog inputs (1 dedicated, 8 mixed with digital IO)
- USB C to configure and power the board
- 8 general purpose LEDs
- 1 button (typically used as a reset)
- 100 MHz on-board clock (can be multiplied internally by the FPGA)
- Powered with 5V through USB C port, 0.1" holes, or headers
- USB to serial interface for data transfer (up to 12Mbaud)
- Dimensions of 65mm x 45mm