These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
Prices plus VAT plus shipping costs
currently out of stock. Can be back-ordered.
- Manufacturer: Alchitry
- Order number: EXP-R39-019
- Manufacturer part number: alchitry-cu
- country of origin: US
- HS code: 85423190
- Weight (kg): 0.01
The Cu board is Alchitry's lighter FPGA development board but offers something completely... more
The Cu board is Alchitry's lighter FPGA development board but offers something completely unique. The Cu uses a Lattice iCE40 HX FPGA that is supported by the open source tool chain Project IceStorm. Alchitry Labs will be open source meaning that the Alchitry Cu can be developed for using entirely open source tools!
- iCE40-HX8K FPGA - 7680 logic elements (approx. 0.8x the capacity of the Mojo)
- 79 IO pins (3.3V logic level)
- USB C to configure and power the board
- 8 general purpose LEDs
- 1 button (typically used as a reset)
- 100 MHz on-board clock (can be multiplied internally by the FPGA)
- Powered with 5V through USB C port, 0.1" holes, or headers
- USB to serial interface for data transfer (up to 12Mbaud)
- Dimensions of 65mm x 45mm