Prices plus VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Manufacturer: Dragino
- Order number: EXP-R51-080
- Manufacturer part number: NBSN95-12
- Availability: 9
- country of origin: CN
- HS code: 85423190
- Weight (kg): 0.05
NBSN95 is a Long Range NB-IoT Sensor Node. It is designed for outdoor data logging and powered by 8500mAh Li/SOCl2 battery for long term use and secure data transmission. System Integrator can use NBSN95 to rapidly deploy NB-IoT sensor node for their IoT solution.NBSN95 is easy to program, create and connect things everywhere.
NarrowBand-Internet of Things (NB-IoT) is a standards-based low power wide area (LPWA) technology developed to enable a wide range of new IoT devices and services. NB-IoT significantly improves the power consumption of user devices, system capacity and spectrum efficiency, especially in deep coverage.
To use NBSN95, user needs to check if there is NB-IoT coverage in local area and with the bands NBSN95 supports. If the local operate support it, user needs to get a NB-IoT SIM card from local operator and install NBSN95 to get NB-IoT network connection.
NBSN95 is an open source project. It is based on the STM32L072CZT6 ultra-low-power ARM® Cortex®-M0+ micro controller. Developers can get completely software and hardware design files and adapter for their projects.
- STM32L072CZT6 MCU
- NB-IoT Bands: B1/B3/B8/B5/B20/B28 @H-FDD
- Pre-load bootloader on USART1/USART2
- MDK-ARM Version 5.24a IDE
- I2C, LPUSART1, USB, SPI2
- 3x12bit ADC, 1x12bit DAC
- 20xDigital I/O
- Open source hardware / software
- IP66 Waterproof Enclosure
- M12 IP68 waterproof cable hole
- Ultra Low Power consumption
- AT Commands to change parameters
- Micro SIM card slot for NB-IoT SIM
- 8.5 Ah Battery for long term use
- 1 x NBSN95 NB-IoT Sensor Node With M12 IP68 waterproof cable hole
- 1 x External NB-IoT antenna
- Wireless Alarm and Security Systems
- Home and Building Automation
- Automated Meter Reading
- Industrial Monitoring and Control
- Long range Irrigation Systems,etc.