Dear customers,Due to the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) situation, we cannot guarantee our usual same-day shipping.
Your EXP-Tech team
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Manufacturer: Seeed Studio
- Order number: EXP-R02-516
- Manufacturer part number: 102110037
- Availability: 2
- country of origin: CN
- HS code: 85423910
- Weight (kg): 0.01
Wio Link is designed to simplify your IoT development. It is an ESP8266 based open-source Wi-Fi development board to create IoT applications by virtualizing plug-n-play modules to RESTful APIs with mobile APPs.
The traditional methodology of building IoT applications consists of electronic engineering, micro-controller programming, network programming, IoT protocols handling and application development. Every step involves various hardware and software knowledge and challenges.
This time, we define a new way to create IoT applications.
No hardware programming. No breadboard. No jumper wires. No soldering.
3 steps. 5 minutes. Build your own IoT applications!
- Visual Configuration
- OTA (Over-The-Air) Firmware Updates
- Plug-n-Play Groves
- IFTTT Application
- Android & iOS APPs
- RESTful APIs
- Wi-Fi Network Protocol: 802.11b/g/n
- Wi-Fi Encryption Technologies: WEP/TKIP/AES
- Input Voltage：Battery holder: 3.4~4.2V; MICRO USB: 5V
- Output DC Current: 1000mA MAX
- Operating Voltage : 3.3V
- Charge Current: 500mA MAX
- Flash Memory: 4MByte
- Size: 55mm*48mm
- Weight: 26g
- CE/FCC/IC Certified
- 1 x Wio Link
- 1 x USB cable