LoPy4 - LoRa + WiFi + BLE Development Platform
Prices plus VAT plus shipping costs
4 Stück sofort versandfertig
- Manufacturer: pycom
- Order number: EXP-R66-003
- Manufacturer part number: Lopy4
- country of origin: CN
- HS code: 85423990
- Weight (kg): 0.01
The LoPy4 is a compact quadruple network MicroPython enabled development board (LoRa, Sigfox, WiFi, Bluetooth). It’s the perfect enterprise grade IoT platform for your connected Things. With the latest Espressif ESP32 chipset the LoPy4 offers a perfect combination of power, friendliness and flexibility. Create and connect you things everywhere. Fast.
The LoPy4 can act as a LoRa nano gateway and a multi-bearer (LoRa, Sigfox, WiFi and BLE) development platform suitable for all LoRa and Sigfox networks around the globe. It is programmable with MicroPython and the Pymakr plugins for fast IoT application development, easy programming in-field and extra resilience with network failover. You can also configure the LoPy4 in raw LoRa mode to send packets directly between LoPy4’s. The best blend of speed to deployment and access to new LPWAN networks rolling out across Europe, USA, Africa and India. The LoPy4 is CE, FCC approved, LoRaWAN and Sigfox certified.
- Powerful CPU, BLE and state of the art WiFi radio
- Can also double up as Nano LoRa gateway
- MicroPython enabled
- Fits in a standard breadboard (with headers)
- Ultra-low power usage: a fraction compared to other connected micro controllers
- Using the LoRa radio without the external antenna can lead to damage of the device and is therefore not recommended.