Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Manufacturer: pycom
- Order number: EXP-R66-004
- Manufacturer part number: SIPY14DBM
- Availability: 2
- country of origin: CN
- HS code: 85423990
- Weight (kg): 0.01
The SiPy is the second triple bearer MicroPython enabled micro controller on the market today – perfect enterprise grade IoT platform for your connected Things. With the latest Espressif ESP32 chipset the SiPy offers a perfect combination of power, friendliness and flexibility. Create and connect you things everywhere. Fast.
- Inexpensive, small and breadboard friendly
- Ultra low power (850uA with the WiFi connection active)
- 100% PYTHON PROGRAMMABLE
- Lots of GPIOs, interfaces and peripherals
- Powerful CPU, BLE and state of the art WiFi radio
- Hardware floating point acceleration
- Python multi-threading
The SiPy a multi-network (Sigfox, WiFi and BLE) development platform. It is programmable with MicroPython and the Pymakr IDE for fast IoT application development, easy programming in-field and extra resilience with network failover. The best blend of speed to deployment and access to new LPWAN networks rolling out across Europe, USA, Africa and India.
Check out the SiPy 1.0 specification sheet for complete product details.
- The board ships with or without male headers mounted as seen on the pictures.
- Using the Sigfox radio without the external antenna can lead to damage of the device and is therefore not recommended.