Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time approx. 14 days
- Manufacturer: Adafruit
- Order number: EXP-R15-1212
- Manufacturer part number: 3235
- Availability: 0
- country of origin: US
- HS code: 85423990
- Weight (kg): 0.5
AdaBox002 - Feather Bluetooth LE Mini Robot Rover (Making Things Move) is the perfect gift for folks who are just getting started in the world of DIY electronics. It's an excellent introduction to our wide world of robotics and a great way to test the waters of AdaBox before committing to a subscription.
This project contains just about everything you need to make your very own Bluetooth controlled mini-robot! You get a Feather Bluefruit LE (Arduino compatible microcontroller with Bluetooth LE radio), motor control wing, three-layer round robot chassis, two motors, two wheels, a battery pack + 4 x AA batteries, breadboard and even a little speaker to let your robot sing! All you need is a ~500mAh LiPoly battery sold separately.
Everything is plug-and-play - No soldering required! Use any iOS or Android phone with our free Bluefruit Connect app to control your robot friend after it's been built.
- Black, Three-layer Round Robot Chassis Kit
- Feather 32u4 Bluefruit LE - pre-soldered with Feather Stacking Headers
- DC Motor & Stepper FeatherWing Add-on - pre-soldered
- Half-size Breadboard
- 4 x AA Battery Holder w/ On/Off Switch
- Piezo Buzzer
- Little Rubber Bumper - pack of 4
- 6-pin Extra Long Male Header
- MicroUSB Cable
- 4 x AA Batteries