Dragino LoRaWAN IoT Kit 868 MHz V3 with 4G
Prices plus VAT plus shipping costs
5 Stück ready for shipment
- Manufacturer: Dragino
- Order number: EXP-R51-040
- Manufacturer part number: LoRa Kit-433
- country of origin: CN
- HS code: 85423910
- Weight (kg): 0.15
Dragino LoRaWAN IoT Kit v3 is designed to facilitate beginners and developers to quickly learn and demonstrate LoRa/LoRaWAN and IoT technology. It helps users to turn the idea into a practical application and make the Internet of Things a reality.
The LoRaWAN IoT Kit v3 can be used to evaluate the multi-channel LoRaWAN solution and single-channel private LoRa solution. Users can also use LoRaWAN IoT Kit v3 to test different network structure solutions and find the best for their IoT solution.
The LoRaWAN IoT kit v3 shows how to build a LoRaWAN network, and how to use the network to send data from a LoRa sensor node to the cloud server. Depends on the actually use environment, the LoRaWAN gateway will connect your other LoRa nodes up to 500 ~ 5,000 meters.
- Open Source LoRa/LoRaWAN kits
- Support multi-channels LoRaWAN and Single-Channel LoRa
- Support various network structures
- LPS8v2 LoRaWAN Gateway 868MHz with 4G Module
- LA66 LoRaWAN Shield for Arduino
- LA66 USB LoRaWAN Adapter for PC/Mobile/RPi
- Discrete Component Temperature & Humidity Sensor
- Discrete Component RGB LED