Dear customers,Due to the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) situation, we cannot guarantee our usual same-day shipping.
Your EXP-Tech team
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Manufacturer: Dragino
- Order number: EXP-R51-041
- Manufacturer part number: LoRa Kit-915
- Availability: 1
- country of origin: CN
- HS code: 85423910
- Weight (kg): 0.15
Dragino LoRa IoT Kit (915 MHz) is designed to facilitate beginners and developers to quickly learn LoRa and IoT technology. It help users to turn the idea into a practical application and make the Internet of Things a reality. It is easy to program, create and connect your things everywhere. A number of telecom operators are currently rolling out networks, but because LoRa operates in the open spectrum you can also set up your own network.
The LoRa IoT kit will show how to build LoRa network, and how to use the network to send data from a LoRa sensor node to the cloud server. When used as a private LoRa network, the LoRa gateway will connect your other LoRa nodes up to 5km however expect up to 10km range (when in line of sight) when connecting your LoRa node to a LoRa gateway!
Note: Please check your local regulation if you can use 915 MHz.
In Dragino LoRa IoT Kit, you can get:
- Necessary hardware to start with IoT projects for studying, evaluating.
- Learning the Arduino code and some other mcu knowledge.
- Learning how to use the commonly used sensors.
- Learning the basic knowledge of Linux.
- Learning the basic construction of IoT and how it works.
- Learning the LoRa wireless technology.
- Learning how to build a LoRa network.
- Learning how to use your sensor network to communicate with different IoT servers
- Automated Meter Reading;
- Home and Building Automation;
- Wireless Alarm and Security Systems;
- Industrial Monitoring and Control;
- Long range Irrigation Systems;
- GPS tracker,etc.
- 1 x LG01-P
- 1 x (LoRa Shield + UNO clone) 915 MHZ
- 1 x (LoRa/GPS Shield + UNO clone) 915 MHz
- 1 x flame sensor
- 1 x Relay
- 1 x photosensitive sensor
- 1 x Buzzer
- 1 x Ultrosonic Sensor
- 1 x DHT11 Temperature and Humidity Sensor
- 20 x dupont wire (male to male)
- 20 x dupont wire (female to female)
- 20 x dupont wire (female to male)
- 3 x Antenna
- 2 x USB Cable
- 1 x Power Supply (EU Plug)