Dear customers,Due to the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) situation, we cannot guarantee our usual same-day shipping.
Your EXP-Tech team
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Manufacturer: Particle
- Order number: EXP-R64-007
- Manufacturer part number: ASSET3G270V2
- Availability: 1
- country of origin: CN
- HS code: 85176200
- Weight (kg): 0.12
Locate your stuff! The Asset Tracker Kit 3G contains all of the pieces you need to build a GSM + GPS location tracker for your most prized possessions. In addition to a GPS Shield, the Asset Tracker Kit comes with a weatherproof enclosure, so it’ll keep your electronics safe from the dust, dirt, and moisture of the great outdoors. Keep your bicycle, baby, and backpack safe--satellite lock onto this bargain project kit today!
The new Asset Tracker v2 shield has the following new features and improvements:
- Improved GPS performance
- Smaller enclosure for space-constrained tracking applications
- Expandable with Grove, Seeed's huge library of sensors and firmware libraries
- Satellite support for GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, BeiDou
The Asset Tracker Kit comes with a Particle SIM card with service in more than 100 countries worldwide, and includes 3 months of Particle's 1MB monthly data plan for IoT devices. All Electrons also include Particle's development tools, access to a cloud platform with messaging, and a SIM dashboard for managing and updating your new connected hardware.
- The Electron is a GSM-only device, and does not support CDMA networks.
- This kit is not returnable if the data plan has been activated.
- STM32F205 ARM Cortex M3 microcontroller
- 1MB Flash, 128K RAM
- Cellular modem: U-Blox SARA U-series (3G)
- 36 pins total: 28 GPIOs (D0-D13, A0-A13), plus TX/RX, 2 GNDs, VIN, VBAT, WKP, 3V3, RST
- Board dimensions: 2.0" x 0.8" x 0.3" (0.5" including headers)
- Particle Electron PCB
- Weatherproof Enclosure
- Asset Tracker Shield PCB
- Particle SIM Card
- Li-Po battery (2000mAh)
- USB cable
- Pinout reference card
- Components for a sample product