LSN50V2-S31 LoRaWAN Temperature & Humidity Sensor
Prices plus VAT plus shipping costs
19 Stück ready for shipment
- Manufacturer: Dragino
- Order number: EXP-R51-083
- Manufacturer part number: LSN50v2-S31-EU868
- country of origin: US
- HS code: 85423190
- Weight (kg): 0.42
The Dragino LSN50v2-S31 is a LoRaWAN Temperature and Humidity Sensor for Internet of Things solution. It is used to measure the surrounding environment temperature and relative air humidity precisely, and then upload to IoT server via LoRaWAN wireless protocol.
The temperature & humidity sensor used in LSN50v2-S31 is SHT31, which is fully calibrated, linearized, and temperature compensated digital output from Sensirion, it provides a strong reliability
and long-term stability. The SHT31 is fixed in a waterproof anti-condensation casing for long term use.
LSN50v2-S31 supports temperature and humidity alarm feature, user can get alarm for instant notice.
LSN50v2-S31 is powered by 8500mAh Li-SOCI2 battery, It is designed for long term use up to 10 years. (Actually Battery life depends on the use environment, update period.Please check related Power Analyze report).
Each LSN50v2-S31 is pre-load with a set of unique keys for LoRaWAN registration, register these keys to local LoRaWAN server and it will auto connect after power on.
- LoRaWAN v1.0.3 Class A
- Ultra low power consumption
- External 3m SHT31 probe
- Measure range -40°C ~ 80°C
- Temperature alarm
- Band: EU868
- AT Commands to change parameters
- Uplink on periodically or Interrupt
- Downlink to change configure
- Wireless Alarm and Security Systems
- Home and Building Automation
- Automated Meter Reading
- Industrial Monitoring and Control
- Long range Irrigation Systems,etc.