LoRa LoRaWAN Gateway 868MHz Kit w/ Raspberry Pi 3
Prices plus VAT plus shipping costs
currently out of stock. Can be back-ordered.
- Manufacturer: Seeed Studio
- Order number: EXP-R02-627
- Manufacturer part number: 110060622
- country of origin: CN
- HS code: 85423990
- Weight (kg): 0.408
This LoRa kit provides all the basic elements you need: a Raspberry Pi 3, a Seeeduino LoRaWAN with GPS and a gateway & local server that allows you to collect and transfer data among all your LoRa nodes. By connecting the gateway with Seeeduino LoRaWAN and Grove modules, you can build your IOT prototype within minutes.
Raspberry Pi 3
- Seeeduino LoRaWAN with GPS
- Gateway module RHF0M301 ? 868
- PRI 2 Bridge RHF4T002
- 8GB Micro SD Card ? Class 10
- USB to UART Adapter
- 0dBi Rubber Duck Antenna
- Micro USB Cable 20cm
- Micro USB Cable 100cm
- RJ45 Ethernet Cable 200cm
- 5V/2.1A American Standard Adapter with Micro USB Connector
- Please update the firmware when the first time to use it.
- This kit has an American Standard power adapter, please buy the EU power adapter if you don't one.