We have summer vacation from 15 Aug 2022 to 19 Aug 2022
The orders during the vacation will be processed on 22 Aug 2022. Please plan ahead.
LoRa 4 click
Prices plus VAT plus shipping costs
6 Stück ready for shipment
- Manufacturer: Mikroe
- Order number: EXP-R76-026
- Manufacturer part number: MIKROE-2934
- Weight (kg): 0.025
LoRa 4 click is a LoRa RF technology based SRD transceiver, which operates at a sub-gigahertz frequency of 868MHz. Thanks to the spread spectrum modulation feature, as well as the low power consumption, it is capable of achieving a long-range LPWAN communication, immune to interferences. This click board? features an embedded LoRaWAN? Class A and Class C compliant stack. The transceiver is RED 2014/53/EU certified and compliant to REACH and RoHS regulations, allowing for an easy integration into the final application, reducing development time, costs, and time to market.
LoRa module certified for Europe region.
- Type: LoRa
- Applications: LoRa 4 click offers an easy and reliable solution for developing low power, highly integrated IoT networks, security systems, alarm networks, and similar applications that require simple and reliable networking solutions
- On-board modules: MIPOT 32001353 LoRaWAN 868 MHz band TRX module
- Radio Region: Europe
- Key Features: The click board? features robust Lora RF technology based wireless networking, LoraWAN protocol, easy to use UART interface and low power consumption
- Interface: UART
- Click board size: L (57.15 x 25.4 mm)
- Input Voltage: 3.3V,5V